Home » Solutions » Aviation » Special Mission Training
MAG’s special mission training division provides training in a variety of important fields. The skills that our qualified instructors and operators teach are essential to mission success.
The support we are capable of providing for your team includes instruction, planning, debriefing, technical and tactical training, and operational support. An added benefit is that our team provides all of its own tactical equipment or can easily integrate external customer equipment into our airframes.
With subject matter experts in all related fields, we can either provide the training and equipment or just provide the best and most qualified personnel to achieve your desired effects.
An added benefit of our services is broad spectrum versatility. We can provide the best in tactical support and also use our advanced technologies and techniques to aid in research and development, environmental assessment, or a wide variety of other non-standard applications.
We provide training and exercise support to enable situational awareness.
• ISR Services
• CAS/JTAC Services
• Surrogate Unmanned Aerial Systems
• Sensor Operator Training
• Airborne Operations Training Support
• Civilian and Commercial Applications
• Research and Development Support
• Field Service Reps: Mission Coordinators, Operators, and Maintainers
• Ground Control Station (GCS) and communications/datalink support
• Flight operations and data analysis
• Serve as contractor aviation advisors
• System storage, inventory control, logistics support and “forward repair activity”